Friday, January 7, 2011

Garlic Chicken

Wow, I almost feel like a shy stranger here, it's been so long! My grandfather passed away the second week of December, and so Ellis, Brody, and I drove down for the funeral and then Christmas with my grandmother and my family. So aside from being busy with family events, the internet is not welcome in Grandmama's house. Not only did she not have it, the fact that everyone else did annoyed her. (I'm using the past tense because my dad and aunt have forced it on her in the last couple weeks. :) ) So we spent a nice, old-fashioned Christmas with hardly any technology!

Oh, and my power cord broke. And I JUST got the new one in the mail!! SO exciting! The limited internet has been a great cleanse, but I'm ready to have it back! yay!!

So for the first post of 2011, the most amazing chicken ever! This recipe was given to me by my friend Whitney, and it is to die for! (Any time you see a recipe came from Whitney, you will know it is good!!) I'm sure it's terrible for you, but you will know what I mean when I say who cares? Normally chocolate trumps everything for me, but I would seriously choose this chicken over dessert any day!

Here we go:

Garlic Chicken

Chicken breasts (the card from Whitney says "3-4 (or 5)"--so really, however many you need)
10 T. butter (mmmm)
1 garlic clove, crushed
3/4 C. Italian bread crumbs (or regular ones + Italian seasoning)
1/2 C. parmesan cheese
Salt and pep
Lemon juice
Paprika


Melt butter in baking dish with the minced garlic clove. Combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper. Lay chicken breasts in baking dish and sprinkle with bread crumb mixture. Sprinkle some lemon juice and paprika on and bake till it's done. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...