Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sick Weekend



Here's a view of my bedside table this weekend while I was fighting off the flu or something like it. Ellis had to be gone all day at the ADR competition he was coordinating, which was sad, but he made sure to leave me with a cup of tea, a Christmassy scented candle, and some flowers and a card he had gotten me. Thanks, baby, for giving me a great environment for sleeping away the bug.

And thanks, BRODY, for being a super easy baby who just ate and slept and played happily in between. Here's the little guy LOVING the swings earlier in the week.



He's normally super stoic, but he was smiling and laughing the whole time on the swings. He's kind of an adrenaline junkie--he only laughs when he thinks he may be in danger. The cutie pushing him is Londyn, one of the 2 year olds that I watch 3 mornings a week.

1 comment:

Julie Snider said...

Awww! So sweet of Ellis. :) Tell him I am so proud of how thoughtful he was. Love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...