Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Three Broaduses

A couple more pics from our fall break trip down to SC. I took a zillion more, so hopefully they'll make their way onto facebook one of these days. One of the things on my to-do list (but always coming in behind things like laundry, babysitting, and dinner) is to go through my photos and delete the bad ones and the duplicates. I read this awesome idea in Real Simple about this woman who burns every photo album on a CD, labels it, files it alphabetically, and then deletes it from her computer. She is my photo inspiration, and I'm hoping that she'll inspire me to at least partially implement her system!



Brody with his oldest living namesake, his great-grandad, Papa.



Broadus, Broadus, and Broadus! So far they've all had their own nicknames: Dick, Rick, and now Brody.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...