Monday, December 13, 2010

Brody's First Snow Day

I know for everyone out West, you will think this doesn't count as a snow day. But in Va Beach, this was a BIG DEAL. Plus, I got these first thing in the morning, and then it actually snowed more later, but then I didn't want to go back out. You know me and cold. PLUS, you have no idea how many times I had to put his boots back on in just the 5-10 minutes we were outside. I generally don't ever bother putting shoes or socks on Brody, cause he just kicks them off--the only time I put them on him is when other people are going to see him, so they don't think I'm a bad mom or something. ;)


Check out his scratch. He loves to mutilate both me and himself at every opportunity. I have multiple red marks all over my face right now.

Oh, and I finally finished his new hat. He has mittens too, but he just takes them off.





Brody loves snow!

And...just to kill 2 birds with one stone, we'll call this DPP Day 13. :)

2 comments:

Kat said...

Brody is such a cute little man!

Hope said...

awww, thanks Kat!! I can't wait to see your new niece/nephew arriving next spring! I almost just wrote nephew...just assuming I guess ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...