Monday, December 6, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas

The first year we were married, I didn't get around to thinking about Christmas cards until Christmas Eve or so, so I made about 50 Valentines to make up for it (which I still love to do!). But last year I put on my grown-up shoes and sent out Christmas cards. And this year I think we're gonna do it again, and I'm HOPING to step it up a notch and put in a Christmas letter, but we'll see... :)

Also, I'm super excited to be doing our cards through Shutterfly this year! Of all the companies out there I've seen doing Christmas cards, Shutterfly has by far the cutest and widest selection. I had fun making 15 different Christmas cards options on their website, and I'm sure I could make 15 more that I loved just as much! Another great perk is that they are offering 50 free Christmas cards to bloggers! Check it out here!

So of the 15 I made, here are my top 6. I'd love help deciding which one to send! Let me know which you like best!

Merry Eiferts


Regent Steps


Happy Pants


Merriest


Holly Peppermint


Most Wonderful Time
(the look of this one makes me think of A Christmas Story, hehe)


Shutterfly's products are a huge hit in my family--one of my mom's favorite pastimes is making photo books for the grandparents. She has made them for both my brother Brad's and my weddings, for hers and Dad's 25th anniversary trip, and just to document the events of the year for the grandparents. I've never made one, but I think it is a terrific tradition and am looking forward to (and putting off) making my first one this year.

Littlejohn Christmas mornings have been full of Shutterfly's photo products for years--in addition to the photo books, my mom has done mugs with wedding photo collages (and seriously, the photos don't ever fade) and calendars for the grandparents. They also make awesome prints--I love creating an album and then just shipping the prints directly to Brody's great-grandparents without having to go to the post office!

Go to their website and have fun playing around with your pics!

Photos in the cards taken by Vintage Button Photography--she does an amazing job! Thanks, Abby!

6 comments:

Ali Tong said...

I think my favorite is Happy Pants!

Unknown said...

Merriest!

Victoria Lake said...

Most Wonderful Time! :-)

Hope said...

thanks for the input--I think Happy Pants is my fave too, Ali!

I LOVE Merriest, but Shutterfly says you have to pay extra postage to send in a square envelope...not sure why...

Abby's pics are so good, I want to use them all--guess we'll just have to frame some. :)

Melanie H. said...

Regent Steps. They're all adorable. :-)

Hope said...

thanks, Melanie! I totally said yesterday that we were leaning toward Happy Pants, but then I had a chat with my sis and now I'm thinking more Regent Steps, just like you said!

Love Happy Pants, but I guess faces are kinda important ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...