Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Carrot Mint Soup

Brad and Sarah made this amazing soup for us in London, and it has become one of our new staple meals coming into fall! Ellis is normally not a big soup fan, but he and I both can't get enough of this!

Carrot Mint Soup

Onion (between 1 and 2)
Carrots (4-5 of the big ones-as opposed to the baby ones)
Chicken stock (4 Cups)
Fresh Mint
Salt and pepper

This is a pretty general recipe with the amounts, but basically melt some butter in a pot, toss in some chopped onion and carrots, and let them cook until tender. Then add the chicken stock, mint, salt, and pepper, and let simmer. Finally puree the soup and enjoy! :)

2 comments:

Mindful Musings said...

Looks yummy- though I still can't get over you raving about SOUP! How much mint?

Hope said...

hahaha, I know! I love soup now! About the mint....maybe 6-8 leaves...I just kind of throw some in...I know you hate it when I say that! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...